Allow your students to explore instrumentation timbre and experiment with improvising songs with different layers of instruments.
They can do this, in a group, by selecting blocks and building towers. Together they play the tower layers and reflect upon the results.
These tower blocks can:
Inspire improvised playing
Be used as composition seeds
Be used as a tool to explore timbre and texture.
This package includes:
- A 'Tower of London' musical activity with supporting Graphic Organiser.
- A 'Musical Towers' musical activity with supporting Graphic Organiser.
- 18 Texture Tower Block nets - each with a different instruments
- 2 Texture Tower Block Nets - with no instruments, open for you to choose your own instrument.
If you like this product, I welcome you to explore other products in my TpT store and encourage you to follow me to receive notifications on more products and upcoming sales.
My Store - Ribbons' Resources
Big thank you fellow TpT members who's services I found useful:
- Amanda Byrnes - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amanda-Byrnes
- Krista Wallden, Creative Clips - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden-Creative-Clips