Teach your students how to gather useful information quickly and efficiently with this directory of over 800 reputable websites categorized by specific content areas. A handy reference directory, this guide also includes fun ideas and suggestions for activities to increase online proficiency and enhance the online experience. Plus, expand students' internet vocabulary with descriptions of internet terms, while minimizing lengthy searches using short descriptions of each website. Your students will revel in their newfound ability to expose hard-to-find informational web pages!
- Education laws and standards affecting education, teachers, and students
- Lesson plans, test practice, and teacher resources
- Classroom management suggestions
- References for special education
- Zip file including links to listed websites