My ABCs of Thanksgiving: 26 Letters to Encourage a Grateful Heart
Looking for some simple ways to encourage thankfulness? Need a few extra printables to keep your sweet children occupied on a long trip to Grandma's this Thanksgiving?
My ABCs of Thanksgiving: 26 Letters to Encourage a Grateful Heart includes the following resources:
* Verses of Praise - Look up Scripture references related to thanksgiving and praise! Highlight each verse. Choose one to memorize.
* My ABCs of Thanksgiving Booklet - Draw and write A-Z about 26 things that you are thankful for!
* Line By Line ABCs - For each letter of the alphabet, make a list of things for which you are thankful!
* 26 Ways to Say Thank You - Brainstorm ways to say thank you to someone or to God (one for each letter of the alphabet). Choose one or two to actually do to show someone your appreciation.
* Color By Letter (t,h,a,n,k,s) - Designed with your younger children in mind, children use a key to color a picture.
* A-Z Letter Maze - Start at A and end at Z to make a path for the Native Americans to reach the Pilgrims! (also designed to be used with younger children).
* Word Search - Find the 26 hidden Thanksgiving related words
* ABC Order - Write 26 Thanksgiving themed words in alphabetical order.