My Book Club Journal + 3rd-5th Grade Book Club Journal Packet
Also included in
- Looking to start book clubs in your classroom? I've got just the bundle for you! Equip each student with their own Book Club Journal, giving them a space to plan out each reading session with their team, a place to take notes while they read, and a place to reflect on each book club meeting session!Price $6.50Original Price $7.00Save $0.50
Planning to start book clubs? Give your students a My Book Club Journal to guide each book club into purposeful reading and deep thinking. Trust me! You do not want to do book clubs without this resource!
This resource includes:
- A book club agreement planning page
- A book club pledge page
- A starting point (predictions before reading)
- An ending point (final summary of book)
- A "before reading" planning page (create a plan with the whole club)
- A "while reading" page, giving students a place to take notes to discuss later
- An "after reading" page, giving students a chance to evaluate the work the club completed that day
Make the most of your book club with these student journals. These journals give students a place to plan, take notes, and self-reflect as they read.
Want more for your book clubs? Check out the book club bundle for focus question cards, a book club journal, and a culminating group project.