Grab this 25-page inspirational printable to help you analyze 'what' and 'why,' you loved, liked, or didn't finish, 12 non-fiction or fiction books.
This activity may be included with 'how to write a story' topics or used as a personal journal.
Inside you get:
- 3 covers for your ring-binder
- 2 spine art designs for your ring-binder
- 1 page to help you list 12 non-fiction book titles
- 1 page to help you list 12 fiction book titles
- 1 page to list, Books I Loved
- 1 page to describe, Why I Loved These Books
- 1 page to list, Books I Liked
- 1 page to describe, Why I Liked These Books
- 1 page to list, Books I Never Finished
- 1 page to describe, Why I Never Finished These Books
- 2 pages for, What or Who Inspired Me in Each Book
- 3 pages for, One Sentence that Inspired Me
- 3 pages for, Words I Want to Use
- 1 page for, I Feel Inspired to . . .
- 1 page for, Next Year's Inspirational Book List
Save paper! Save ink!
- Each page has 1/2" margins for easy double-sided printing.
- All graphics are pre-set at 220dpi.
Pages are not numbered to help you either print only what you need or divide the categories into fiction and non-fiction.