This is a book report that you can use for multiple age students and vary according it to your objectives. Younger children have enough room to answer the information and older children have the challenge of effectively using brevity.
Each page contains part of the four pages of this booklet. You don't have to use all of the pages in the booklet you can determine which pages you want to use. So you can make the book report as short or long as you want.
- Page 1 contains a page for:
- The cover page
- The book details
- The book summary
- The time and place setting
- Page 2 contains a page where they describe:
- Their favourite characters
- The protagonist
- The antagonist
- Why the characters are the protagonist and the antagonist
- Page 3 contains a page where they describe:
- The initial action
- The conflict
- The climax
- The resolution
- Page 4 contains a page where they describe:
- Any foreshadowing
- The theme and how it affects them
- Any surprises in the book and how it made them feel
- Their favourite character and why
- Page 5 contains a page where they:
- Draw their favourite scene
- Why they did or didn't enjoy the book
- If they would recommend the book to their friends and why
- Have the assessor comment on their work
At the end of them completing this booklet they can even use this as part of a lapbook.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading I would appreciate your feedback.
Also, if you would like to know when I have uploaded new items please become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!