Engaging children in a Celebration - of any kind - is an easy way to incorporate numerous cross-curricular objectives, using Bloom's Taxonomy.
With this particular collection children will:
- remember how to use prior knowledge
- use reading comprehension strategies to understand their research
- apply their writing skills in a variety of composition formats
- analyze budgeting concerns with math skills
- evaluate sequences during food preparation
- create visual & performance artistic expressions
The assortment of Learning Tools included in these units will help children:
- Develop new vocabulary
- Comprehend informational text on the Web & in reference materials
- Construct & write books
- Interpret diagrams
- Use context clues to complete fill-in templates
You will be able to increase your children's Critical Thinking Skills in a fun and interactive way. This lengthy, 3-Unit Bundle requires:
- problem solving
- decision making
My classes didn't always have room mothers. We would brainstorm, plan and celebrate our festivities as a team, taking pride in our ability to have a SUCCESSFUL party!!!
Use them during:
- whole class instruction/planning
- small group and/or cooperative learning
- center time as segmented activitites
Synchronizing Work with Play is a guaranteed Learning experience!
Please let me hear from you with any questions, comments and/or concerns.
Mz. Bizzy Lizzy