Build an incredible model of a rainforest in your room with trees that are 10 feet tall, vines, flowers and animals! Bring the rainforest alive while amazing your students. If you want to engage your students, this unit is for you.
We include the following in this 27 page tropical rainforest unit download:
• An introduction to the tropical rain forest
• Individual student research topic lists
• Directions with photos for building a jungle in your classroom
• Guidance on creating a rain forest products display with 50 printable tent cards
• Create a Classroom Cafe
• Grow your own jungle! Photos and resources for extending this unit into your science classroom by growing your own rain forest plants
• Additional resources: Rainforest Layers Poster and three sizes of a leaf template for building your rainforest.
My classroom is a Jungle! is a dynamic, hands-on activity that will
inspire, inform and engage your students and educate other students in your building.
Other products you might enjoy using in your classroom:
Designing a Maker Space and Implementing STEAM and STEM through Hands-On Learning
Create a classroom environment that enhances STEAM and STEM activities through hands-on learning. The Maker Space concept is spreading like wildfire across the globe! This 24-page guide will help you get a Maker Space started in your school. Whether you have a small corner in your classroom or an entire extra room THIS is the guide for you.
Classroom Roller Coaster Challenge – Maker Space STEM Activity
Who doesn't love a roller coaster? Challenge your students to create their own classroom roller coaster using this activity.
Guide to Rockets and Space Flight – Fun and Hands-On STEAM Activity for your Maker Space
Students go crazy for this STEAM activity. Make FIVE different types of rockets. A must for any Maker Space!