Students with special needs need to be exposed to every facet of our community and its importance. This is an addition to the My Community Places unit. Each week a new location will be added to my store.
A brief description of a Bowling Alley, what one looks like, who works in it, and what type of equipment can be found inside of it.
1. Description of a bowling alley
2. Description of things you will see in a bowling alley
3. Picture flash cards
4. Picture to picture matching
5. Picture to word matching
6. Picture labeling
7. Picture identification (circle all the bowling pictures)
8. Label and color me bowling picture
9. Comprehension questions. Two versions.
More to come....
* recently edited!!!