Students with special needs need to be exposed to every facet of our community and its importance. This is the second week in the two month unit I am planning.
A brief description of the Police Station. This product goes through what a student will see if they visit a police station. It also describes some of the tools that police officers use on a daily basis.
1. Description of a Police Station
2. Things you'll see at a Police Station 1
3. Things you'll see at a Police Station 2
4. Vocabulary flash cards
5. Matching picture to picture (2 pages)
6. Matching picture to word (2 pages)
7. Label the picture (2 pages)
8. Vocabulary handwriting (2 pages)
9. Scavenger hunt page for a Police Station visit
10. Comprehension pages with multiple choice picture answers (2)
11. Comprehension pages student write in the answer