My Cool World products will introduce your students to the world! Our integrated teaching approach allows students to "travel" to a new country and experience its diversity, history, and rich traditions.
Today's travel itinerary includes a "trip" to the Mexican World Heritage Site, Xochimilco. Xochimilco is a short drive outside of Mexico City, where the "streets" are canals and the "cars" are beautifully decorated boats, known as las trajineras. In this lesson, your students will:
• Learn about the history of Xochimilco, which was established during the Aztec Empire;
• Discover the beauty of this popular tourist destination often referred to as a “floating garden”;
• Make a trajinera using simple materials
In this bundle you will find the following three files:
1. One (1) Lesson File - 8 Slides
2. One (1) Image File - 9 Slides
3. Two (2) Template Files - 1 Slide Each
Look for more cool "travel" adventures in our store "My Cool World"!