Provide your students with supplemental activities during their daily routine and reflexive verb unit. Daily Routine Reflexive Verb integrated worksheet is a writing reinforcement activity of reflexive verbs and personal care objects, organized on a grid of individual vocabulary words that become detailed statements of information. The activities include expansion expressions that provide opportunity to improve skills and add an additional challenge for the level two learner.
What is included:
• 5-column fill-in worksheet practice of present tense reflexive verbs (first and third person singular and plural), personal care objects, preferences, organizational vocabulary and adverbs of frequency. (level two language learners and above)
• Worksheets with different formatting options
• Daily routine interactive questions and model responses
• Answer key formatted for the document camera or smartboard
• Teacher instructions and procedures
• Teacher resources
As your students begin to work through this worksheet they will discover how sophisticated they sound as they read through their finished work and as a result, they will want to try this speaking technique when practicing all of their topics. When completed and corrected this worksheet becomes support for a student-directed interactive activity.
Essential Skill Practice
- Likes and dislikes - gusta replacers; verbs of preference that function like “gustar”
- Verb infinitives
- Present tense reflexive verb conjugations and infinitives
- Schedule time
- Family members
- Adverbs of frequency
The "Daily Routine Reflexive Verb" integrated worksheet practice is a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional reference tools to support your current curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Suggestions for use:
- In-class practice
- Test Prep
- Written testing
Thank you for visiting my store!
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Reflexive Pronoun Worksheet Practice
Reflexive Verbs Reactions and Emotions Practice Worksheets
Reflexive Verb Reading Comprehension Activities
Daily Routine Mix up Reading Comprehension Activities
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Las Charadas-Un Juego de las Acciones Reflexivas