My Day as a Superhero | Fun September Writing Prompt | Narrative Bulletin Board
Also included in
- Monthly Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these forty fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, PresidPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- September Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including back to school, community building, get to know you, fall, autumn, and more. Students will use their imaginations to comePrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Narrative Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with this fun narrative prompt on My Day as a Superhero. This activity is perfect for a fun writing activity at any point during the school year. Students will use their imaginations to come up with a fun, common core aligned, writing piece.
Teach students to write engaging narratives with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of September?
- September Writing Bundle
- All About Apples [informative]
- My Day as a Superhero [narrative]
- The Best Pet [opinion]
- How to Catch a Unicorn [how to]
OR GRAB ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.