Use this variety of affirmation puzzles for your individual counseling needs. There are a total of 11 different puzzles, the last one is blank you so you customize it for your own needs. The phrases are intended for use with increasing self-esteem, affirming it's ok to still love (parents, family, friends) even though they hurt you, helping kids understand why they feel the need to protect someone else, accepting a parent (biological/step-parent) that's come into their life, and/or allowing them to express their feelings for a variety of situations. The following affirmation phrases are included:
1. Ways I can show my new family I love them….
2. Things I LOVE about ME!
3. Reasons I feel like I need to protect my _________
4. _______ hurt me by ____________
5. I feel safe when ________________________
6. Sometimes people hurt us. It’s ok to still love them. I can show love by…..
7. Welcoming new people into my life can be fun but scary. Here’s how I feel…
8. This is what’s happened to me…
9. I feel……
10. I am awesome!
Other useful counseling resources:
Super Hero's Aren't Bullies
Anger Management Activity
Crazy Anxiety Thoughts
Positive Behavior Interventions (Individual or Classroom)
Chocolate Chip Behavior Chunks
Behavior Intervention for a girl
Behavior Intervention for a boy
"Hooting" Good Behavior
Weekly Behavior Contract
Bubble Gum Behavior
Monster Truck--Positive Behavior Intervention
Grief Counseling Binder Covers & Tabs
The Morning Mind Pipe
Behavior Log with Goal-Setting