Thank you for your interest in my product!
All New Products are Half Price for the First 48 Hours! Be Sure to Follow Me to get Notifications when New Products are Posted!
Did you know that this product is part of a Money Savings Bundle
? Check it out!
This is my huge Feelings Pack! It is packed full of activities and resources to help you teach all those feelings and emotions in your classroom. This is also a great product for a guidance counselor to use for classroom lessons or for one on one and small group sessions.
Please see the 4 page preview to see photos of the complete product.
The feelings/emotions included are: angry, confused, proud, sad, excited, shy, content, embarrassed, happy, scared, shocked, and worried.
Here is what you get:
1) Posters for each emotion-Great for lessons and classroom and guidance counselor office decorating.
2) My Book About Feelings-Each page has a different picture of an emotion and a sentence where the emotion word can be traced for handwriting practice.
3) Matching Cards-Children match each emotion picture with its name. Great for a pocket chart or center activity. Cards are also helpful for students who have trouble verbalizing their feelings, but can point to emotions to answer questions.
4) Memory Cards-set of picture cards for children to use
to play memory and match.
5) Writing sheet-There is a writing sheet for each emotion and also one for "Today, I feel...". Teachers and counselors can choose the appropriate form to fit the individual child. Great for students to write about their feelings as well as practice their writing skills.
6) Bubble map graphic organizers-Students can use the bubble maps to organize their thoughts and ideas about their feelings. There is one provided for each emotion.
7) ‘I Have, Who Has’ game-Popular game for students and great for those who need to learn to recognize different emotions and feelings of their peers.
You might also be interested in this product,All About Good Character Traits Book Posters and Activities
Customer Tips:How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺