- 60 printable worksheet activities for BOTH social/emotional & academic learning
- Ideal for Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- 10 key emotions & related social cues
- 15 different healthy coping skills
- Self-advocacy & problem-solving skills
- Counting practice for numbers 1-20
- Letter recognition & tracing for early writing & reading skills
- Fine motor drawing & coloring fun!
This digital, downloadable social/emotional & academic development activity book is packed full of 60 engaging worksheets.
Build a foundation of empathy and emotional intelligence by helping your students identify and explore 10 different emotions along with 15 healthy coping skills.
Ideal for helping children to recognize and appropriately express feelings including happy, mad, sad, silly, shy, scared, proud, nervous, embarrassed, and confused.
This hybrid workbook also focuses on growing academic skills, through counting, writing, early reading, as well as fine motor drawing and coloring activities.
You may also like: Small Group Feelings BINGO!
**To receive credits towards future TPT purchases, you may leave a review of this product under your "My Purchases" page (select "provide feedback"). This helps me to make the very best products for you and your students- I appreciate you!! :)
Let's Stay Connected!
Clipart Credit: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden