PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
My First Alphabet Learning Notebook for Pre-K/Kindergarten. Kid-tested!
There are 26 printable worksheets, one for each letter of the alphabet.
Printable worksheets include coloring, tracing, and writing the letter. And of course there's also a fun activity for each letter too!
The following concepts are covered:
- Coloring, tracing, and writing letters A-Z
- Counting and tracing numbers 1-5
There are three different types of activities:
1. Count the items and trace the number. Color the pictures.
2. Draw and color something that begins with the letter.
3. Color the items that begin with the letter.
- B - bee, button, balloon, ball
- C - cat, car, cake, carrot
- E - eagle, egg, elephant, envelope
- H - hammer, house, hat, hippo
- K - kangaroo, key, king kite
- T - tractor, tie, tiger, tree
- W - watermelon, whale, wheelbarrow, well
- Z - zipper, zebra, zoo, zero
I created two different covers for this notebook - one color and one black and white, so that you can choose between the two. Or if you prefer to use a three-ring binder, you'll have a color cover for the outside and a black and white cover for the inside.
Looking for Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets? Grab the bundle here!
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Thanks so much for downloading this resource from The Keeper of the Memories! I hope you love using it with your little kids as much as I loved creating it with mine!
Thanks so much!