This product contains the components necessary to complete the daily calendar in your classroom - journal style. Every kiddo will be engaged and learning to read the calendar while reviewing important skills at the same time. No more will you have to use valuable board space in your classroom to display the calendar! This journal covers it ALL and is appropriate for first grade.
Each journal will include the following:
* cover page with an appropriate monthly image suitable for coloring
* month-at-a-glance (with random missing numbers your students will write)
* 23 "daily" pages - One for each school day you might have for the month
* Weather Graph
* How Many Days in School x 2 (counting by 1's and 5's)
* Tally Marks Page
* 4 months at a glance page - Students will fill in the shape boxes and answer questions that relate to specific events/holidays commonly found during that month.
This calendar journal also includes a daily brief review of math concepts. September includes the following: addition with a ten frame, number line, decomposing numbers, before/between/after numbers, and so much MORE!
This journal will be updated yearly in the month of June.