Simplify the research process so that early readers and writers will find success. This project is perfect for the common core shared research standard!
My First Research Project Includes
1) A Title Page
2) I Already Know That Owls ... (A way of activating prior knowledge)
3) I Want To Know If Owls ... (An independent questioning technique)
4) All Kinds of Owls (A recording page for research)
5) An Owl's Body (A recording page for research)
6) What Do Owls Eat (A recording page for research)
7) An Owls' Habitat (A recording page for research)
8) What Can an Owl Do? (A recording page for research)
9) Owls Are Such a Hoot (A recording page for interesting facts)
10) I Found Out That Owls (A recording page for independent questions)
11) Where did I find my facts? (A SIMPLE bibliography)
Use this project in its entirety or pull out pages that most fit your needs. Be sure to check out the downloadable preview for a complete view of all the pages.
More in My First Research Project Series
Frogs and Toads
?? Looking to save a bundle ??
If you are thinking about purchasing more than one of the projects in My First Research series, consider checking out the bundle. At today's price, you will get six projects for the price of eight. More importantly, you will receive any future animal projects for FREE, as future updates are only a download away.
Interested? Click HERE FOR THE BUNDLE