Simplify the research process so that early readers and writers will find success! This project is perfect for the common core shared research standard!
My First Research Project Includes
1) A Title Page
2) I Already Know that the President (A way of activating prior knowledge)
3) Number the President (Find the order of different presidents)
4) The White House (Research and answer four questions)
5) Dollars and Cents (Learn more about the presidents on their money)
6) A Man of Many Hats (Discover the many responsibilities of presidents)
7) Seal of the President (Label the seal of the President)
8) George Washington (A cloze report about our first president)
9) Abraham Lincoln (A cloze report about our sixteenth president)
10) A President Report (A generic report form for ANY president)
11) Where did I find my facts? (A SIMPLE bibliography)
Use this project in its entirety or pull out pages that most fit your needs. Be sure to check out the downloadable preview for a complete view of all eleven pages.
There is also a bibliography of nonfiction titles, kid-friendly websites, and videos that relate to all different aspects of the president and his job. Each of the resources is clickable. Simply open your PDF file, click on the pix, and you'll be at a book description, a website, or a video! Happy researching :)