PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teach your students about the five senses and the vocabulary related to body parts in a fun interactive way. My Five Senses [No-Prep] pack has activities to introduce the 5 senses; Taste, Touch, Hear, Sight, and Smell. It also helps students with practice of adjectives that can be used when exploring and describing the world around them.
What is included?
1. 5 senses Jigsaw puzzle ; 3 part jigsaw puzzle, one puzzle for each sense. Cut around the puzzle, let the student re-build it. This can be used the activity to introduce each of the 5 sense in an interactive way
2. Match the picture to the sense (2 sheets).
3. What can I do with my five Sense?
4. Check the sense; The students check the sense/senses that they use to explore this picture.
5. Cut & paste the correct adjectives into the boxes;
6. Write the adjectives that describe each picture;
If you have any question, please email me before you purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org