This is a perfect addition to your resources when teaching the 5 senses to preschool and kindergarten students! Students will learn about each of their 5 senses AND about others with visual and hearing disabilities.
This unit includes:
- A fact sheet about the five senses.
- Sign language flash cards (numbers 1-10)
- Sign language flash cards for the alphabet
- Posters for the alphabet in sign language and braille
- Students will build their names in sign language & braille
- 5 Senses Sorting Mats and 20 picture cards to sort!
- Science worksheets "What can you hear?" (smell,taste, touch)
- Mini book "My 5 Senses"
- Home/School Connection Activity