Students will interact with the steps of the hero’s journey by applying them to their own lives. They will write a personal narrative reflecting upon a time in their life where they went through the steps of the hero’s journey. Assessment includes brainstorming activities, organizational outlines, student handouts and rubric.
How can I use this?
• Teach the hero’s journey
• Engage students with an alternate assessment
What is included?
• Brainstorming activities
• Student handouts
• Organizational outlines
What if I want more?
Similar Products Cross Country Road Trip. Music as Poetry Unit
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products often so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at For the Love of Humanities!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.