My House Descriptive Writing Worksheets with My Dream House Craft
Also included in
- Do you want to spice up your writing prompts with fun activities? This YEAR LONG writing curriculum includes 25 writing prompts covering informative, narrative, opinion and how to writing. Students will love the seasonal prompts, fun themes and exciting writing projects inside.Year Long Writing ProPrice $70.00Original Price $81.98Save $11.98
- Get your informative writing unit rolling with these TEN fun prompts and activities. Students will go through the writing process to create a common core aligned research based writing piece. Each activity is designed to be taught in one week or can be condensed into less days. The weekly assignmentPrice $38.00Original Price $47.50Save $9.50
Writing a descriptive paragraph is easy with this descriptive "Welcome to MY HOUSE" project. Students will write about their houses using 4 facts with good details using their five senses. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with this fun my house descriptive writing prompt.
My House Craft or My Dream House Writing Prompt Timeline:
Teach students to write descriptive pieces by collecting facts all about their houses or making up facts all about their DREAM house with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the My House Craft or My Dream House Writing Prompt?
- Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Editing Checklist
- 6 Differentiated Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate)
- Multiple Dream House Craft Pages (for fun Bulletin Board)
- 4 Rubrics (for kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
My House Craft or My Dream House Writing Prompt Differentiation:
The all about my house descriptive writing project was designed for students in kindergarten, first grade, second grade and third grade. There are three different planning pages differentiated to different learning styles/grade levels and six publishing options for all learners.
Interested in other informative writing projects? Check these out below!
- Poppin People About Me Informative Writing Project
- Animal Habitat Research Report
- Pumpkins Informative Writing Project
- Bats Informative Writing Project
- Welcome to MY HOUSE Informative/Descriptive Writing Project
- All About Me Informative Writing Project
- Thanksgiving Descriptive Writing & Craft
- Simile Monster Descriptive Writing & Craft
Or get the year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 25 Year Long Writing Projects.
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.