I used this powerpoint file as a reflection tool for students to use on Google Slides, as they went through the various stages of 'Guided Inquiry Design' during a 10 week Social Studies project. The amount of meaningful quotes and reflections I was able to pick out from this journal was amazing!
This product would be useful for anyone wanting to gain insight to students' thinking as you move through Guided Inquiry, or can be edited to fit any other sort of Inquiry model.
A total of 22 slides, including slides with 3 questions for each guided inquiry stage:
- Share (combined with Evaluate)
- Evaluate (combined with Share)
Slides also dedicated to:
- Identifying their best three resources
- A picture slide ('My question in action')
- A reflection on how the inquiry process enhanced their learning
Also includes slides to insert pictures/text from some of the class assignment we had, including:
- Upload their Research Map
- Upload their Question Formulation Technique (QFT) sheet
- Timeline, Slam Poem, Magazine Article, Opinion Letter
- Their "Action" Piece (describe what they will do to make a difference)
For these, feel free to use, edit to suit your own class assignments, or delete as you wish.
Happy inquiring! ;-)