This graphic organizer was used in my grade two class, for an Ethics and Religious Culture project on inventions. After learning about famous inventors and how their inventions impacted society, the students had to come up with their own inventions. The students were given this sheet as a tool for brainstorming.
The layout includes:
- The name of the invention (students were asked to be creative).
- A section for sketching the invention
- A written section describing the purpose of the invention
- A written section describing how the invention will help others
- A written section describing how the invention works