ABC with a Jewish twist! Templates featuring each letter of the alphabet with a colored picture that begins with that letter’s sound. What makes this item unique is that all of the illustrations are related to something “Jewish”. These letters can be used as
flashcards, to make an alphabet book, or they can be enlarged and hung on your classroom wall.
Students will associate letters with Jewish items whose beginning sound starts with that letter.
1. Give a letter card out to each student to color in.
2. When the cards are complete, hang them on your classroom wall.
3. Each time you teach the alphabet, refer to these letters.
• Use as flashcards for ABC review.
• Make the cards into a book students can “read” by themselves to practice letters and letter sounds.