My Letters Book (A-Z) ---
This 56 page letter packet is designed so that you can copy the book, cut in half, staple, and then it is ready for use.
The PREVIEW shows every page included in this resource.
This pack has 2 sets of pages A-Z. The first set has a page for each letter of the alphabet such as "A is for alligator" with a picture of an alligator. All other pages follow this same format with each new letter and a matching picture. (Note: All pictures are animals except for the letter "U" being an umbrella.)
The following lists the picture included for each letter:
A is for alligator.
B is for bear.
C is for cat.
D is for duck.
E is for elephant.
F is for fish.
**(2 options for G)
G is for goat.
G is for giraffe.
H is for hippo.
I is for iguana.
J is for jellyfish.
K is for koala.
L is for lion.
M is for moose.
N is for narwhal.
O is for octopus.
P is for pig.
Q is for quail.
R is for rhino.
S is for snake.
T is for turtle.
U is for umbrella.
V is for vulture.
W is for walrus.
**(2 options for X)
X is for x-ray fish.
X is for fox. (for the ending sound /ks/ - x is underlined at the end of fox)
Y is for yak.
Z is for zebra.
The second copy of the book does not have a picture shown. An empty box is in place of the picture. Most classrooms have their own set of alphabet pictures. The empty box gives students the opportunity to draw their own picture to represent each letter of the alphabet. **Teachers can also use this set to add different pictures for each letter of the alphabet or even adding student pictures and laminating for beginning letters of student names.
There is a dotted writing line at the bottom of each page. This section provides flexibility giving each teacher several options to provide for differentiation.
1. Students can write each letter of the alphabet on each page. These pages can be laminated and put in a literacy center with a dry erase marker for students to use over and over.
2. Students can copy the sentence.
3. Students can write the word naming the picture for each letter.
4. Students can come up with their own sentence to write about the picture for each letter.
5. Students can write names of classmates if the teacher uses the blank set and adds student pictures and laminates them.
I hope your students have fun with this cute letter book for A-Z!
**********Please follow me by clicking on the green star by my picture above to be notified of new products and freebies!**********
You may also like:
Beginning Consonant Sounds (cut and paste)
Beginning Sounds A-Z Pack
Emergent Reader A-Z Bundle
Alphabet Hide and Seek A-Z
Pocket Chart Sentences: Phonics and Sight Words (I, see, a)
Letter Recognition A-Z
My Letters Book A-Z
Alphabet Hide and Seek A-Z (set 2) with Counting the Letters 0-5
Here are my Bundles and the discounts each one provides! SAVE more by buying these together!
Addition and Subtraction
1. Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Bundle-23 Resources- (SAVE 15%)
2. Addition Word Problems Bundle-12 Resources (SAVE 10%)
3. Subtraction Word Problems Bundle-11 Resources (SAVE 10%)
Literacy and Math
1. Morning Work Through the Year (SAVE 18%)
2. Morning Work Bundle-Kindergarten (January to June) (SAVE 11%)
3. Morning Work Bundle-Kindergarten (July to December) (SAVE 11%)
4. Fall Language Arts and Math Bundle (SAVE 20%)
5. Insects Bundle Literacy & Math (SAVE 18%)
6. Dinosaur Bundle (SAVE 40%)
1. Emergent Reader-A-Z-Bundle (26 Books) (SAVE 15%)
2. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-the-of-and-a-to (SAVE 18%)
3. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-in-is-you-that-it (SAVE 18%)
4. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-he-was-for-on-are (SAVE 18%)
1. Opinion Writing Bundle (SAVE 12%)
1. Scrambled Sentences Bundle January to June (SAVE 11%)
2. Reading Comprehension Bundle (SAVE 15%)
3. Sight Words Hide and Seek Bundle (SAVE 12%)
4. Sights Words Practice Bundle Sets1-2-3 (SAVE 10%)
5. Word Family Books –at-ed-ip-op-and-ug (SAVE 12%)
6. Word Family Books-am-et-ig-og-and-un (SAVE 12%)
Reading and Writing
1. Read and Write Bundle #1-Winter-Spring-Insects-Plants-Farm-Easter-Beach- (SAVE 12%)
2. Read and Write Bundle #2-Zoo Animals-Mother’s Day-Father’s Day-School-Playground-Earth Day-Birthday- (SAVE 12%)
3. Read and Write Bundle #3-Paula the Pirate-Detective Dan-Butterfly-Circus-Super Sid-Thomas the Turtle-Summer (SAVE 12%)
4. Read and Write Bundle #4-Ocean-Fall-PB&J-Spaghetti & Meatballs-Bikes-Snowman-Fishing (SAVE 12%)
Please visit me at:
Thanks for stopping by.