The My Life in Australia Worksheet is a great way to start a geography unit! It allows students to compare their own lives to the lives of others in Australia and in difference countries across the world.
Students will look at:
- What they wear to school and at home.
- How they get to school.
- The distance they travel to school.
- Their hobbies.
- The food they have available to them.
- The distance between their home and the shops.
- A plan of their house and the rooms inside it.
Print out A3 and have students fill it in! Enjoy!
Your purchase allows you to use this item in one classroom only. Please don’t give my work away. If you love what you have purchased, please share a link to my TPT store with your friends and colleagues.
I would appreciate it if you would leave me feedback to let me know what you think of this resource. Not only does this allow me to improve my resources but you also earn TPT credits for yourself to use on future purchases. Thank you!
TPT Store: A Passion for Teaching
Facebook Page: A Passion for Teaching