The My Life in Australia Worksheet is a great way to start a geography unit! It allows students to compare their own lives to the lives of others in Australia and in difference countries across the world.
Students will look at:
- What they wear to school and at home.
- How they get to school.
- The distance they travel to school.
- Their hobbies.
- The food they have available to them.
- The distance between their home and the shops.
- A plan of their house and the rooms inside it.
Print out A3 and have students fill it in! Enjoy!
Please leave feedback to let me know what you think. :)