PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students practice reading pre-primer level sight words and enjoy coloring while learning about Abraham Lincoln.
* Copy the entire booklet for each student. Staple along the sides.
* Read with the entire class, in small groups, or with individual students.
* Discuss the information found in the text.
* Return to the text to highlight known sight words.
* Students may independently color the pictures.