This resource pack includes a variety of resources that cater to many levels of ability. Included are 21 pages of tasks specifically related to the text My Lucky Day by Keiko Kasza. This picture book makes a great teacher read aloud and is so funny! :)
- Read and match activities
- Character profiles templates
- Inferring and observing from photographs- with prompts
- Character descriptions (with sample/word banks)
- Compare and Contrast task
- Making connections task
- Inferring Questions
- Visualising task
- Summarising task x 2 (SWBTS and First, then, next)
- Synonyms sniff- be like the piglet and let’s sniff our synonyms to some of these words from the book.
- Writing frames and samples (letter to Mr Bear, What piglet did next…)
- The luckiest thing that ever happened to you was...
- What are lucky charms? Questioning/interview for parents