My Math Glossary by Nita
☆ A 9 page glossary with 93 Common Core Aligned Math Vocabulary Word Entries set up on an 8 ½ ☆11 portrait layout.
☆ Each word entry has either an illustration or an example.
☆ Each word entry has a did-friendly definition or explanation.
☆ A glossary cover page is also include.
I decided to create this Math Glossary for several reasons. The main reason is because I wanted to be able to print the glossary for my students to use as an added resource for studying and learning math vocabulary. In second grade, we also study dictionaries and glossaries. This would be perfect for that unit.
• A Bundle of Time
• Addition ~ Spring Bundle
• Additon ~ Spring (part 2)
• Addition ~ Spring Part 1
• Adding and Sutracting Multiples of 10’s and 100’s --- Large Flashcards
• Classifying Triangles
• Division Facts with Sorting Mats
• Earth Day Fraction Task Cards by Nita Marie
• Fact Family Wheels (Multiplication)
• Fact Family Wheels ~ Addition and Subtraction
• Math Word Wall
• Number Bonds
• Number line 0-100
• Place Value (3 digit)
• Understanding Place Value
These cards are for personal and classroom use. They are not to be used for commercial use or reposted online or in digital format.
New and Noteworthy by nita