Make sure you check the preview!
This will be your favorite resource!!
The first chart:
• Print regular size or legal size, laminate or put inside a plastic sleeve. Students can use a wipe off marker
• Print as a poster and use with small groups
• Put on the inside of students “privacy folders”
The second chart:
• Print on card stock and laminate. Then, fold on the dotted
lines. This creates a tent for desktops that can be flipped
for each subject.
What’s on the Helper Mat?
My Writing Helper - checklist
My Word Reading Helper - checklist
Helping Me Remember What I've Read - checklist
Reading – story elements
Math Chart – 0-120 chart
Math Vocabulary – terms for addition and subtraction
Math Vocabulary – greater than, less than; ones, tens, hundreds
Plane Shapes, 3-D Shapes and Time
The possibilities are endless!
If you would like something added or deleted from the helper mat so that it best fits your needs, simply email me at:
email@example.com and make your request! Please put “helper mat” in the subject line.
Your kiddos can practice true/false number sentences with this:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Copyright © 2014 Leah MG Abatiell. All Rights Reserved.
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.