This easy, no-prep Mother's Day writing activity is perfect for busy classrooms. Students can respond to prompts about their mom to create a 6-page Popsicle-shaped booklet about why their mom is so cool. The perfect gift for Mother's Day!!
Super cute and a fun way to celebrate Mother's Day this May!
- Teacher's guide with directions for prep and lesson planning
- History of Mother's Day Article with comprehension questions (NEWLY ADDED)
- Pre-writing organizers to help students brainstorm and organize (NEWLY ADDED)
- Drafting papers designed for easy edits and revision (NEWLY ADDED)
- Easy-to-use six page template for "My Mom is the Coolest" book (UPDATED)
Please note: This product is uploaded as a zip file. You will need to extract the PDF documents before you will be able to open and use them.
© 2016 Rebecca Davies. All rights reserved by the author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.