Product description: My morning work for the month of March:
25 activities that you can mix and match to fit your students’ needs.
Use this as a companion for your morning calendar routine.
The following activities are included:
• St. Patrick’s day
• Dr. Seuss rhyming activities
• Living and non living
• Thinking maps (introducing brace maps)
• Money (coins)
• Writing activity
• Ten frame activities
• High-frequency words
1. Twenty five different templates to choose from, you have the option of creating your own weeks to fit your students’ needs (guide included). You can start any day of the month!
2. Several ways to use it(whole-group, small group or individual work)
3. Appropriate for kinder and first grade.
4. Best part is…you can use it year after year and not repeat the same activities!
The April version will be ready by mid March. I would love to know what you want to see in the April version. Please send me an email and let me know ☺ firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to like our page