All of Louis thoughts are very important to him. In fact, his thoughts are so important to him that when he has something to say, his words begin to wiggle, and then they do the jiggle, then his tongue pushes all of his important words up against his teeth and he erupts, or interrupts others. His mouth is a volcano!
6 activities in this package:
- If feel like I am going to "erupt" I can...
- When has your mouth been a volcano? Writing / drawing activity
- I can be a good listener at home and at school by..
- Volcano mouth vs. Better choices examples _ writing / drawing activity
- What to do when you are about to erupt mini anchor chart
- How I feel when someone interrupts me.. writing prompt
Enjoy! This is one of my favorites for back to school!! Happy teaching :)