A notebook for children to interact with concepts they are learning about Land Animals - Coloring Sheets w/Scripture, Labeling Anatomy, Experiment Recording Sheets, Vocabulary, Word Searches, etc.
In this eBook, you will find notebooking sheets to correspond with the following topics…
* An Introduction to Animals in My World
* Caniforms: Dogs and More!
* Caniforms: Bears, Pandas, etc.
* Feliforms: Cats and More!
* Marsupials: Kangaroos, Wallabies, etc.
* Primates: Monkeys, Apes, and More!
* Rodents: Mice, Squirrels, Beavers, etc.
* Ungulates: Elephants, Horses, etc.
* Artiodactyla: Cows, Sheep, Camels, Hippos, etc.
* Reptiles: Snakes, Lizards, etc.
* More Reptiles and Amphibians: Turtles, Alligators, Frogs, etc.
* Arthropods: Spiders, Scorpions, etc.
* Gastropods and Worms
'Animals in My World' does contain some writing spaces and ‘true notebooking’ type sheets. However, there are mostly cutting, gluing, sorting, labeling, and coloring activities designed with lower elementary students in mind (advanced K-2nd).
In this FREE resource you will find...
- Coloring sheets with Scripture
- Labeling anatomy of different land animals
- Experiment Sheets
- Vocabulary Match Ups
- Comparing and Contrasting Activities
- Spaces to write facts to remember
- Word Searches
- Animals in My World Drawing pages
- Animals in My World Report Sheets
- Zoo Field Trip Scavenger Hunt
- Sorting/Matching Cards (land animals and their names OR animals to their habitats)
Please note: The first two pages are intended to be printed single sided to create a front and back binder cover. Blank pages were intentionally inserted throughout the rest of the eBook to make this resource easy to print double sided.