A notebook for children to interact with concepts they are learning about birds & insects - Coloring Sheets w/Scripture, Labeling Anatomy, Experiment Recording Sheets, Vocabulary, Word Searches, etc.
In this eBook, you will find notebooking sheets to correspond with the following topics…
* An Introduction to Zoology
* Let's Be Birders!
* All About Flying
* Flying Reptiles
* Insect Characteristics
* Insect Life Cycles and Defenses
* Social Insects
* Beetles, Flies,and True Bugs
* Interesting Insects
* Butterflies and Moths
'My Nature Notebook: Birds, Bats, and Bugs' does contain some writing spaces and ‘true notebooking’ type sheets. However, there are mostly cutting, gluing, sorting, labeling, and coloring activities designed with lower elementary students in mind (advanced K-2nd).
In this FREE resource you will find...
- Coloring sheets with Scripture
- Labeling anatomy of different flying creatures
- Experiment Sheets
- Vocabulary Match Ups
- Comparing and Contrasting Activities
- Spaces to write facts to remember
- Word Searches
- Nature Drawing/Observation Sheets
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Nature Report Sheets
- Word and Picture Sort
Please note: The first two pages are intended to be printed single sided to create a front and back binder cover. Blank pages were intentionally inserted throughout the rest of the eBook to make this resource easy to print double sided.