Ocean Life Coloring Sheets w/Scripture, Labeling Anatomy of Ocean Creatures, Experiment Recording Sheets, Vocabulary Match Ups & Word Searches, Comparing/Contrasting Activities, Spaces to Write Facts
In this eBook, you will find notebooking sheets to correspond with the following topics…
- Oceans and Aquatic Life Introduction
- Cetaceans: Whales and Dolphins
- Pinnipeds: Seals, Walruses, etc.
- Aquatic Herps: Sea Turtles and Sea Snakes
- Fossils and Aquatic Creatures from Long Ago
- Bony Fish: Fish
- Cartilaginous Fish: Sharks and Rays
- Crustaceans: Crabs, Lobster, etc.
- Mollusks: Clams, etc.
- Cephalopods: Octopus, Squid
- Echinoderms: Sea Stars, Sea Urchins, Sand Dollars, Sea Cucumbers
- Cnidarians: Sea Anemone, Jellyfish, Coral
The ‘My Ocean Creatures Notebook’ does contain some writing spaces and true notebooking type sheets. However, there are mostly cutting, gluing, sorting, labeling, and coloring activities designed with lower elementary students in mind (advanced K-2nd grade).
In this FREE resource you will find…
- Coloring sheets with Scripture
- Pages for Labeling anatomy of different ocean creatures
- Experiment Sheets
- Vocabulary Match Ups
- Comparing and Contrasting Activities
- Spaces to write facts to remember
- Word Searches (with answer key in the back)
- My Ocean Creatures Drawing pages
- Ocean Creatures Report Sheets
- Aquarium Field Trip Scavenger Hunt
- Picture Cards (Photos)
- Sorting/Matching Cards (ocean creatures and their names)
Please note: The first two pages are intended to be printed single sided to create a front and back binder cover. Blank pages were intentionally inserted throughout the rest of the eBookto make this resource easy to print double sided.
This notebook, as well as many other FREE science notebooks at our store, does contain Scripture and can be easily integrated with one of the very popular Biblically based homeschool science curriculum available. However, many sheets including the labeling, experiment recording sheets, etc. can easily be selected to use in a secular setting as desired or to enhance other curricula.