Teach your students about the basics of Orff instruments with a teacher presentation and a student book with fill-in-the-blank answers to help them follow along.
- The history of Orff instruments
- Instrument types and how they compare
- Instrument voices (soprano, alto/tenor, bass)
- Low sounds, high sounds, octaves
- Instrument rules
- Instrument playing tips
- Pentatonic scales
- Removing bars
- Hands together, hands alternating
- Borduns: simple (chord), broken, crossover, level, single moving, double moving
- Rules and instrument tips review
Coordinates with these Orff Rules Posters
- Teacher presentation is 36 pages.
- Student booklets are 24 half pages (6 pages to print double-sided).
- You can choose which pages to print through PowerPoint.
- Videos provided on how to edit and print this resource.