Also included in
- Save time decorating your music room with this informative Orff basics bundle of posters, presentation pages, and labels that will aid your students in everything from following directions to learning about and playing barred instruments.Includes:Orff Instrument LabelsOrff Instrument PostersOrff Bor$10.00$14.50Save $4.50
Teach your students about the basics of Orff instruments with a teacher presentation and a student book with fill-in-the-blank answers to help them follow along.
- The history of Orff instruments
- Instrument types and how they compare
- Instrument voices (soprano, alto/tenor, bass)
- Low sounds, high sounds, octaves
- Instrument rules
- Instrument playing tips
- Pentatonic scales
- Removing bars
- Hands together, hands alternating
- Borduns: simple (chord), broken, crossover, level, single moving, double moving
- Rules and instrument tips review
Coordinates with these Orff Rules Posters
- Teacher presentation is 36 pages.
- Student booklets are 24 half pages (6 pages to print double-sided).
- You can choose which pages to print through PowerPoint.
- Videos provided on how to edit and print this resource.