How to assemble your book:
1. Laminate all pages.
2. Cut each page in half except page 3.
3. Do not cut page 3. This page is the base of your book.
4. Place velcro on each page/item as directed.
5. The small squares on page 2 will be your 12 interactive pieces. Cut and place velcro on the back of each card.
6. Velcro use: soft-down, hard-up.
7. Hole punch the left top and bottom of each page and connect all pages together using 2 metal connector o-rings.
8. Pages10-11: These are your 3-4-word sentences/pace-boards. Hole punch the left side of each card and attach to the end of your book.
9. Page 12-13: laminate, cut, velcro and use with your pace-boards/question cards.
10. Pages 14-16: 12 question cards
11. As you read each page, have your students look for the interactive pieces and attach them as directed. Don’t forget to talk about each pet as you go through your pages.
Thank you for visiting my store and I hope you get to enjoy this product as much as we do at the clinic. ~ Haleh :)