**Now for a limited time introductory price** Get yours before it goes full price!!!!
My Phonology Group Resource is packed full of materials to use when you are applying a Cycles approach to your treatment of phonological processing disorders. Over the years, I have developed lessons and materials to use with my phonology groups, applying a modified version of Barbara Hodson's Cycles. The purpose of this book is not to teach you how to do Cycles with your students, but to provide those who are already using, or wanting to start using this method in their treatment, with pre-made materials.
My Phonology Group Resource includes:
• Homework worksheets for 34 targets! Each worksheet has an auditory bombardment list, 6 potential target words, and 6 colorable target word flash cards.
• A set of playing cards for each of the 34 targets
• A cycles session cheat sheet
• An example phonology group parent letter
• A list of books arranged by phoneme
- 2-Syllable and 3-Syllable Words
- Initial and Final /m/
- Initial and Final /n/
- Final /p/
- Initial and Final /k/
- Initial /g/
- /s/ Consonants Clusters: /sm/, /sn/, /sp/, /st/, /sk/, /ps/, /ts/, /ks/
- Initial and Final /t/
- Initial /d/
- Prevocalic /r/
- Liquid Consonant Clusters: /br/, /bl/, /pl/
- Initial and Final /f/
- Initial and Final "sh"
- Final "ch"
- Consonant Clusters: /spr/, /str/
Cycles does not have to be overwhelming when you have the help provided in My Phonology Group Resource.