This 56 page "Pictionary from A-Z!" Alphabet Practice Pack includes everything you need to help your students make their own personal Pictionary from A-Z, while learning, printing, and practicing vocabulary words that start with each letter of the alphabet!
Here are directions for assembling your Pictionary from A-Z learning center:
1. Run off the Pictionaries back to back and put in 3 pronged folders.
2. Use the Pictionaries each week for the entire year in Kindergarten as a reinforcement of the letter name and sound your kids are learning for the week, and to practice learning and printing vocabulary words that start with each letter.
3. Use the Pictionaries in the beginning of First Grade as a review of letter names, sounds, and words that start with each letter, and also to have your Firsties practice their printing skills.
4. During center time, have your students brainstorm and write words that start with letter, either using dictionaries as a reference, or alphabet picture cards that are placed in a pocket chart or on the wall.
5. This activity can also be completed whole group using a document camera, with the teacher and students writing the words and illustrating together.
6. After students write and illustrate 8 words that start with each letter, they can use one or more of the words and write a "juicy" describing sentence, as well as illustrate their sentence as an extension activity.
7. Save this book and display at Open House! The parents will be so impressed with their childrens' hard work and their very own personal "Pictionary from A-Z!!"
8. Both a color and black and white cover are included for the books!
This pack is a perfect center for Kindergarteners for the entire the school year, OR for first graders at the beginning of the school year!
Hope your kiddos enjoy this "Pictionary from A-Z" Center as much as mine do!