Your students will learn coin identification in no time with this interactive math reader! Each page features a different coin and its amount. Students find the matching coin, color, cut and glue it onto the piggy bank! The book can be used during stations, guided math groups, or as a whole class lesson.
The book features:
* A penny, nickel, dime and quarter
* Coin amounts written with a cent sign
* Detailed pictures that support the text
* Patterned text
* High frequency words: I, have, not, is, my, in, that
* A surprise ending that features a bill instead of a coin
* Easy to xerox format - just have the copy machine collate and staple. All you have to do is cut it in half!
For other great products, please visit our store Kindergarten Principles
! Follow our store and receive special notices and *DISCOUNTS* on new products!
Thank you for buying our product! Please leave feedback to help us improve our products and help you earn TpT points for future products. To learn more about TpT points, click here