This My Place in Space Craft is perfect for your Geography unit. This activity is the perfect accompaniment to Joan Sweeney's book Me on the Map. Your students will love creating each template to make their flip book and includes instructions on how to create a fun universe and Earth.
You will need to find relevant images or create artworks to place on some of the circles (eg. My Town), however continents and Australian and US states are included for your convenience. A fun display idea is also included to make these look amazing in your classroom!
* Circle templates for My Universe, My Planet, My Continent, My Country, My State, My Town, My Home, Me (also includes a version without My Continent).
* Instructions on how to assemble and complete the craft activities.
* 7 continent templates with labels
* Australian states templates (x7)
* US states templates (x50)
You might also like:
Australian Geography Activity | Australian States Puzzle
Weather Symbols Foldable Flip Book
Recount and Retell Writing Flip Book
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook
page for giveaways and updates!
Thankyou for visiting Mrs Strawberry!