This Road Trip Poppers MiniBook is a really fun and creative
way for your class to learn about places, traveling, and use their imagination!
You can create these minibooks for summer vacation or social studies, creative learning lessons, etc.
Students can use their imagination and pretend they are on a road trip while working on creating the Poppers Minibook.
The minibook is designed so each page has a "Popper" graphic tab that sticks out at the top.The last page has the road background upon which the poppers layer on. When you cut out the pages, just be careful not to cut off the poppers too~ ^^
2. Drivers License
3. My Road Trip Members (talk about who you would go with)
4. What I Need to Prepare (what do you pack? How about directions? Rest stops, hotels, etc?)
5. Things I want to do (students can talk in general about road trip activities, or more specifically activities in their location of choice)
6. Places I want to visit (What landmarks/monuments are at their location of choice? Can be done through general knowledge or research)
7. Things I want to learn (What are some things that you are curious about your location? What questions do you have about traveling?)
8. My Road Trip Photos (Draw and write)
1. Students color and fill in pages
2. Cut out pages
3. Layer in order (remember to have the road background page as the last one)
4. Staple on the left side (Grey stapling area on left side)
5. Share and Show off! ^^
Thank you and Happy Teaching!