My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother Lessons & Activities Bundle (CCSS)
Click on the green preview button above to get a sneak peak of what's inside!
(1) Contains a FREE My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother PowerPoint companion version with the included graphic organizers that are featured in the student packet! You can now go over the packet with students on your interactive whiteboard either as a whole class, in small groups, or individually!
(2) Contains A Homework / Small Group Enrichment Pack
There's nothing worse than a rotten red-headed older brother! Patricia's older brother Richard can run the fastest, climb the highest, and spit the farthest!. But when Patricia wishes on a shooting star and wishes that she could do something better than he can, she finds out just what wishes-and rotten redheaded older brothers-can really do.
More About This Product:
☰ This product can be used in small groups, for differentiated instructional purposes, for 1:1 targeted instructional tutorials, or as a whole class for test prep purposes and/or vacation homework.
☰ This product is suitable for teachers, tutors, special education providers, as well as for home-instruction.
☰ The bundle is appropriate for students in Grades 2-5
☰ This product requires no preparation
☰ This product is Common Core aligned.
This 49-page lesson and activities bundle includes:
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Questions to use during your read-aloud
• Vocabulary Words
• A Vocabulary Word Search
• Vocabulary Classwork/Homework ideas
• Shared Reading Information
• Interactive Notebook / Lapbook templates
Bundle also uses Depth of Knowledge (DOK) multi-level activities to help students gather information and understand what they are reading. Activities include Blackline masters for:
• My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother Sequence Map Graphic Organizer
• Character Traits Graphic Organizers for all 3 main characters
• A Summary page (narrative form)
• All About Rhubarb (Research)
• Comprehension questions (multiple choice)
• Author's Purpose
• Compare & Contrast Venn Diagram activity
• Extended Thinking Questions Embedded Throughout
• Character Change Graphic Organizer
• Family Star assignment
• A Book Review
• Theme Study for Family and Discovery
Common Core State Standards are included as well as a link to watch My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother read by Melissa Gilbert courtesy of Storyline Online and YouTube
You may also be interested in our other read-a-loud bundles:
The Kissing Hand
Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch!
My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother
The Great Kapok Tree
The Polar Express
I Need My Monster
The Rainbow Fish
A Bad Case of Stripes
Get them All! Our Mega Read Aloud Bundle Super Pack
❤ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
✓ FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
✎ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products! Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
❤ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
My new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2014-2016