Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother Lessons & Activities Bundle (CCSS)
Click on the green preview button above to get a sneak peak of what's inside!
Bundle also contains A Homework / Small Group Enrichment Pack
There's nothing worse than a rotten red-headed older brother! Patricia's older brother Richard can run the fastest, climb the highest, and spit the farthest!. But when Patricia wishes on a shooting star and wishes that she could do something better than he can, she finds out just what wishes-and rotten redheaded older brothers-can really do.
More About This Product:
☰ This product can be used in small groups, for differentiated instructional purposes, for 1:1 targeted instructional tutorials, or as a whole class for test prep purposes and/or vacation homework.
☰ This product is suitable for teachers, tutors, special education providers, as well as for home-instruction.
☰ The bundle is appropriate for students in Grades 2-5
☰ This product requires no preparation
☰ This product has pre-selected digital links incorporated throughout
☰ This product is Common Core aligned
This 61-page lesson and activities bundle includes:
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Questions to use during your read-aloud
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Sticky Notes Set - just print 'em and stick 'em! Great for color coding, differentiation, and the ability to keep specific questions in place!
• Vocabulary Words
• Vocabulary Matrix
• A Vocabulary Word Search
• Vocabulary Classwork/Homework ideas
• Shared Reading Information
• Interactive Notebook / Lapbook templates
Bundle also uses Depth of Knowledge (DOK) multi-level activities to help students gather information and understand what they are reading. Activities include Blackline masters for:
• My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother Sequence Map Graphic Organizer
• Character Traits Graphic Organizers for all 3 main characters
• A Summary page (narrative form)
• All About Rhubarb (Research)
• Comprehension questions (multiple choice)
• Author's Purpose
• Compare & Contrast Venn Diagram activity
• Extended Thinking Questions Embedded Throughout
• Character Change Graphic Organizer
• Family Star assignment
• A Book Review
• Theme Study for Family and Discovery
• Digital Art Technology Task Card Options
• Student Self-Assessment foldable option
• Higher Order Thinking Response to Literature Homework Prompts
Common Core State Standards are included as well as a link to watch My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother read by Melissa Gilbert courtesy of Storyline Online and YouTube.
You may also be interested in our other read-a-loud bundles:
❤ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
✓ FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
✎ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products! Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
❤ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2014-2016