This graphic organizer booklet allows students to use the Engineering Design Process Steps to design, build, and test solutions to any problem. It is specifically designed to be used in grades 3 thru 6 and includes student friendly language.
The template guides students through the following steps so that they can successfully design a solution to any problem they want to solve. Try it! You and your students will have fun!
1. Ask - Define the problem
2. Imagine - Generate ideas
3. Plan - Select a solution and sketch a prototype
4. Create - Build a working model
5. Test - Evaluate and test your model
6. Improve - What did you learn from your prototype? Make improvements.
7. Share - Share your solution with others
I have used this process with my students and it really helps to focus students on the process of problem solving and keeps them from getting distracted.
Make sure to select Booklet format when printing!
- Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of freebies and new products!
- Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases.
- Questions? Please contact us in the Product Q&A Section.
All rights reserved by STEM Printables
This product is intended for use by the original purchaser only.
Sharing this product with others, distributing via any means, or posting online is strictly prohibited.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.