“My School Adjectives” Booklet (Introduction or Review Activity)
*Updated Graphics June 2014
* Include Black and White Versions
Use these describing word printables as a fun introduction to adjectives in kindergarten or as a review lesson in 1st or 2nd grade. Students and teacher can have a group discussion (before or after students have completed their own mini book) and complete a classroom resource book to put on your classroom resource shelf.
1. Full Pages of School Adjectives (Cover Page, School, Student, Teacher, Principal, Student, Lunch Room, Playground, and Friend)
2. Full Page Color Version
3. Individual Mini Book (4 per page)
4. Individual Mini Book (half page book)
1. Copy, laminate, and add dry erase markers for a reusable station activity. Store everything in a large baggie or folder.
2. Make one big class book together to keep as a classroom resource.
3. Make individual student books using the four to a page copies. Cut apart, staple, fill in answers, and color with colored pencils.
I hope you enjoy this fun little adjective project. Click "Follow" at the top if you would like to receive updates as new products are posted. Your feedback would be wonderful!
Thanks so much!