This packet contains 7 activities/experiments for students to complete regarding matter. Students will record, measure, draw, sort, weigh, etc
The following activities are as follows:
1. Drawing/identifying properties of matter.
2.Sorting and record objects based upon properties.
3.Sink or float: predict and record objects.
4. Solid, liquid, gas: cut and paste activity
5. Measuring solids: mass and length of objects
6. Measuring liquids: amount, color, viscosity
7. Gas experiment: record observations of balloon blowing up.
Also, included is a detailed description of how each activity can be done.